Sunday, August 22, 2010

Grapes of Wrath and Returning meeting

Hello Fellow Thespians!
Well, we survived the first week of school virtually unscathed.
I can say from my own experience that I am tired!  These early mornings are killing me!

Anyway, we are gearing up for the field trip to GRAPES OF WRATH. If you want to know more about the production, scroll down to the bottom of this web page and check on the Cardinal Stage link. There you will find the backstory on Grapes.

RETURNING THESPIANS: There will be a brief meeting TUESDAY afterschool in A101. We will discuss the fall picnic for incoming theatre southers and what we want to do.

Also, Anna Bianco and I will be working on the fall production. More to come on Tuesday.

Hope all is well in your worlds!
See you Tuesday--and may the Bard me with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment